Micro-Moments:Your Guide to Winning the Shift to Mobile
Micro-moments are critical touch points within today’s consumer journey, and when added together, they ultimately determine how that journey ends.
1. Introduction: Micro-Moments as the New Battleground for Brands
2. Be There: Being There in Micro-Moments, Especially on Mobile
3. Be Useful: How to Beat Consumer Tune-Out with Useful Content
4. Be Quick: Speed is Key: Optimize Your Mobile Experience
5. Connect the Dots: Measuring Your Micro-Moment Strategy
Learn more about Micro-Moments: Your Guide to Winning the Shift to Mobile
Up your mobile game: Curious how you can gain new clients and win big with Google Partner Rewards? Share Micro-Moments: the mobile moments that move consumers from searching to buying.
In the US today, more Google searches take place on mobile devices than on computers. These “want-to-know,” “want-to-go,” “want-to-buy” moments shape consumer opinions and decisions—we call these intent-driven moments, Micro-Moments.
Micro-Moments: Want-to-know moments. Want-to-go moments. Want-to-do moments. Want-to-buy moments. They’re all micro-moments, and they’re the new battleground for brands. Learn More
At a Glance: The Quick Guide to Winning Micro-Moments
Micro-Moments: Your Guide to Winning the Shift to Mobile
4 New Moments Every Marketer Should Know